Medicare System offers a warranty to the buyer of the purchased product from an authorised distributor. Medicare System guarantees that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. During this period, the warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product.
In case you need to make a warranty claim should take the following steps:
- Specify the product defect by phone, letter, email or fax stating:
- Details of the defect or damage
- Proof of purchase or invoice
- The claim will be reviewed and confirmed with a return of materials authorization (RMA)
- Once you have received a RMA number, please fill in the RMA form
- Return the defective product with the RMA form number clearly written on the outside of the return packaging. Please include the proof of purchase and/or invoice with your return. The mail address is:
- Medi Care System, S.L.U.
- Abat Escarré, 15
- 08302 Mataró (Barcelona) Spain
- The returned product must be properly and securely packaged to avoid damage during transport.
- The buyer must prepay all shipping charges, including tariff rates where applicable..
After receiving the defective product, Medicare System will check the warranty with priority.